NPS survey for JIRA Help Desk

We use JIRA Help Desk in our company as a support tool for our employees.

By now we regularly conduct survey on customer satisfaction manually (as customers are seen in our offices).

We would like to conduct NPS surveys via our official website like it is described here:

https://de.atlassian.com/agile/how-to-prioritize-features-using-net-promoter-scores

As I am new to JIRA I cannot find this option in JIRA. I found the issue-collector feature but can only find the "website feedback" collector.

On the marketplace there are two apps which are not compatible with the latest JIRA Service Desk.

Would you know, if this feature comes "in-house" or how we could achieve to conduct a NPS Survey on our website?

1 answer

Hi,

thank you for this helpful guide and fast response.

Actually this is what I would like to see for our customers, but in form of an issue-collector. To clarify, a customer, who visits our official website should be engaged to give an NPS-Feedback with a comment. 

Also the article https://de.atlassian.com/agile/how-to-prioritize-features-using-net-promoter-scores describes the categorization of verbatims, which I think is very useful.

Would that be possible?

Alexey Matveev Community Champion Dec 03, 2017

I see. I think you can develop your own application with javascript and jira rest api.

Thank you very much for your help and for clarifying this.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

247 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot