Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SQL query cannot found ServiceDesk tables

Yury Poboykin January 16, 2018

Hi,  Can anybody help me?
I have a SQL query for a service desk table. At the local server, it works great, but on the production server, my SQL query cannot find ServiceDesk tables. After, that I added a schema (public."AO_54307E_ORGANIZATION_MEMBER") and quotes for fields in condition (WHERE "USER_KEY" = '.....' )- it has worked. 
Without quotes, the query cannot find the fields

What is the problem on the production server? I don't have an admin access, but I should tell admin, what he has to do

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2018

Ideally, stop reading the database with SQL, as it's the worst possible way to report on Jira data.  Then you don't care about quotes.

Your test and production servers have been configured slightly differently, and my guess is the production server has been set up to be case sensitive or with a different character set than your test server, but it's hard to tell without comparing the my.cnf files for the two databases.

Thanks, I agree with you, but unfortunately, because of the specific nature of the task, I cannot stop reading with SQL - I need a performance, witсh I can get it only through SQL. I use only requests of the reading

Thanks, I agree with you, but unfortunately, because of the specific nature of the task, I cannot stop reading with SQL - I need a performance, with I can get it only through SQL. I use only requests of the reading

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2018

Even reading can be a risk, and inaccurate when data is being cached.

You'll need to compare your my.cnf files to start with.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events