My Requests in customer portal not displaying many JIRA service desk tickets

Sandeep Upadhya September 24, 2019

hi,

"My Requests" in customer portal is not displaying Jira tickets belonging to a particular project for a specific user. But when the user tries it after a day or two, it works properly (i.e. it displays all tickets to that project).

This happened when a new Kanban board was configured and permissions were given to that project. "My Requets" mysteriously omitted tickets from that project in the search filter.

let me know why this happens for that user. The user has jira-user group permissions for the project.

regards,

Sandeep Upadhya

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2019

seems odd. i would NMI before I could provide any meaningful input. Is it reproducible? If so some screenshots along w/ an example of what is missing and how you determined it was missing.

Sandeep Upadhya September 25, 2019

This issue happens sometimes for that user only. The tickets belonging to a particular project (service desk) is missing. After this happens if we check after a day or two, it is visible. We tried restarting system, clearing cookies etc but to no avail.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2019

I wish I could help but there just is too little info here. That said I’m pretty confident that there is a logical explanation vs. some anomaly. If you can reproduce then we can troubleshoot more.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events