Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Jira service Desk Projects on Customer Portal

Luki March 26, 2020

Hi all.

1) Is there any possibility to move the different Jira Service Desk Boxes on the customer Portal.

E.g. I attached a Customer Portal Screenshot from the web. I want to move the "IT System Devops" to the beginning and move "Facilities" as the second Box.

2) Further, can I show more boxes (JSD's) and not "only 6" of them and show all Service Desks?

3) Is there also a possibility to show a service Desk only for Agents? For example Network issues in our company will only be raised by IT people to te global network team, so the customer does not need to see the "network" JSD box .

4) Show/not show some JSD's: Can I also hide specific service desks on the customer portal? E.g. If I set up a new Service desk, I want to configure this before I show it to the customers/users.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

JSD_Customer_portal.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2020

Hello Luki,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The projects on the customer portal are based in popularity and the sorting is cached (the cache timeout is 1 day).

With that said, currently, it's not possible to change the order of the projects.

Regarding the to show the Service Desk only for agents, it will depend on the people admins add to the project.

If a project is open to anyone, customers and agents will be able to access the portal and see the project. 

If a project is closed, only people manually added by admins will be able to see it.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events