Mail problem: REJECTED The message was "filter status delivery"

Periodically, messages are deleted with the status "filter status delivery". At the same time in the add-ons configuration modules "sdBulkFilter sdJiraFilter sdAutoRepploFiltr" are disabled. How to solve this problem?

1.png

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

The mail server believes them to be spam, you should improve the rules on the server so that it stops rejecting them.

This widget could not be displayed.

Ilya,

After disabling the 3 modules, Jira needs to be completely restarted. Can you confirm you've done that? 

Again the steps:

1. Navigate to Administration > Add-ons > Manage add-ons
  2. Look for JIRA Service Desk plugin and expand the section
  3. Expand the XXX of XXX modules enabled
  4. Disable SD auto reply filter module sdAutoReplyFilter for messages with a different value than "no" set for the Auto-Submitted header
  5. Restart JIRA

Please send us a screenshot to verify the module was properly disabled.

Lastly, you can try using your debug logging to check the issue:

You'll need to enable incoming mail DEBUG logs, and send the email again, wait a few minutes, then check the mail log.

One more question - are these emails coming from another Jira instance, or are users sending them directly? Are the ones being deleted all Forwards or Replies, or if someone creates a new email without forwarding or replying does it get created as a ticket?

Regards,

Shannon

1.After disconnecting the modules, I restarted the jira service

2. Debug log incoming mail enable.

3. These messages come from different people. That's just the point, that messages that are new are deleted and are not a forwarding or reply.

DebugLogs

2018-01-18 08:51:13,343 Caesium-1-3 WARN $$$$$@$$$$$.com     [c.a.jira.ofbiz.ConnectionPoolHealthSqlInterceptor] Dangerous use of multiple connections: replaced => count=2; marks=[1-3]; pool=4/20
java.lang.AssertionError: Explicit stack trace requested

2018-01-18 08:51:13,343 Caesium-1-3 WARN $$$$$@$$$$$.com     [c.a.jira.ofbiz.ConnectionPoolHealthSqlInterceptor] Dangerous use of multiple connections: replaced => count=1; marks=[0-3]; pool=3/20
java.lang.AssertionError: Explicit stack trace requested

2018-01-18 08:51:14,469 Caesium-1-3 DEBUG $$$$$@$$$$$.com     [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.servicedesk.approvals-plugin]
2018-01-18 08:51:15,313 Caesium-1-3 DEBUG $$$$$@$$$$$.com     [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.servicedesk.plugins.automation.servicedesk-automation-plugin]
2018-01-18 08:51:15,792 PsmqAsyncExecutors-job:thread-1 DEBUG $$$$$@$$$$$.com     [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.servicedesk.servicedesk-lingo-plugin]

It was a test e-mail message, everything was registered normally. As soon as you get an error message, I'll attach the log.

2.jpg

Ilya, 

I don't see anything relevant in those lines, so I'm going to create a support ticket for you so we can look at the whole file. 

Keep an eye on your email for the ticket number.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

9,636 views 9 28
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you