Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problems at Jira Service Desk

telco automation June 22, 2018

Hi Guys,

Just created my trial version of JSD, did the logout and after that I can't log in back again, tried to recover the password and the email never came, already checked my spam folder

Did anyone here had the same problem or have any sugestions?

Thanks.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2018

@telco automationfirstly if you log out  and can't log in again, probably  you  are not  typing  the password correctly or user name is  not filled in ,  the other reason is corrupted cache  try  to  clear browser cache  and try  to  login again with  the correct  password , you  could try on a different browser.  Secondly mail did not come because probably you have not  configured the out going mail (SMTP Mail server ).

if all of these doesn't work  then you  may do the crack from  database. Retrieving the JIRA Administrator

Best!

telco automation June 25, 2018

Hi @Moses Thomas

I already checked the password and username, and cleared the cache and even tried as guest mode on chrome, changed the browser. The email was configured too.

I'll try your sugestion!

Thanks

telco automation June 26, 2018

Hi,

Problem solved, I probably should have set the password incorrectly.

Thanks for your help!

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2018

@telco automation  Great! to  hear!  mark  solution as  accepted.

Best!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2018

Hi @telco automation

Welcome to the community!

What error are you getting while logging to JSD? 

telco automation June 25, 2018

Thanks @Yogesh Mude!

Everytime I am trying to login alwasy show this message "Sorry, your userid is required to answer a CAPTCHA question correctly."

I checked my password and username

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 25, 2018

@telco automationSo try to  enter the CAPTCHA   text displayed on the screen  and enter  password correctly.

telco automation June 26, 2018

Hi,

Problem solved, I probably should have set the password incorrectly.

Thanks for the help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events