List of values of request-channel-type? Request-channel-type for widget?

I'd like to understand what all the possible valid values are for request-channel-type.  Is it just 'email' and 'portal'?  If so, is the request-channel-type for the widget 'portal'?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hello,

As far as I know the list of values is (emai, portal, jira). Try to create an issue through the widget and then go to Jira issue navigator and type

request-channel-type in 

You will see all the suggestions for the field. Choose one and see if your created issue was returned by the query. 

Or simply open the created issue in the detailed issue view and in the Service Desk request pannel you will see the Channel field. That would be the request-channel-type.

Hi @Daniel Wakabayashi,

If Alexey's response helped resolve your question, could you please mark his answer as an accepted solution?   You would  just need to click the check mark next to the votes.   This then marks the issue as resolved and in turn other users with the same question can use this post as a means to resolve the same problem.

Thanks,

Andy

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

1,138 views 6 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot