Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking service desk tickets to Jira Software

Deleted user December 18, 2018

Needing some advise of how to link any service desk tickets to our projects in Jira Software

By this i mean and "requests" that come through from customers that use the service desk that a developer needs to look at or action. is there an easy option, currently all the linking does is link the tickets. 

I need all comments and information when complete to be logged on both sides, currently at the moment keep having to check and update one or the other. 

Please advise thanks :)  

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Gay December 18, 2018

We have a custom field (linked to insight), where we can assign the issue to a Dev Team.

The Dev Teams can see this ticket on their scrum or kanban board. (watch it, you need to add them to a sprint to make them visible on a scrum board, we use a never ending Service desk sprint)

On the daily stand up, the dev teams are reviewing the new incidents or service requests assigned to their team.  

If it is urgent, we call the dev team to have a look.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2018

Hi,

You can have a look at the automation settings. There is a predefined rule that will add some of the things you want, I think. 

If you want more, check if you can extend the rule or maybe you will have to check for add-ons. 

Deleted user December 18, 2018

Perfect, I will have a look now. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events