Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit the access to my JSD to emails from my enterprise

Carlota Vendrell April 8, 2019

Hi all, 

I've created an Jira Service Desk project to open tickets to the IT Team. I would like to know how can I limit the access to this JSD to people with a concrete email domain (my enterprise's domain). 

Thank you, 

Carlota

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2019

Hi Carlota,

Currently, Jira Service Desk does not have a domain restriction for sign up. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-868

For now, the best option would be set the project as closed by going to Project settings > Customer permissions > "Who can access the portal and send requests to Service Desk?" > "Customers my team adds to the project" and add manually all the users from this domain.
You can copy a list of email and paste on "Add customers" on the customers' page.

Regards,
Angélica

Carlota Vendrell April 10, 2019

Hi @Angélica Luz 

Thank you for your answer. Anyway, this problem is so basic, it surprised me that Atlassian does not have this functionality...

jbailey September 5, 2019

We need this feature @Angélica Luz . Currently limiting our customers to email only tickets for security.

Adam Richardson February 22, 2020

@Angélica Luz  Without this feature we will more than likely need to switch to another product for support. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events