License

christine.campos@navy.mil September 12, 2017

We purchased 3 licenses under SEN-9651647, when I downloaded the license it was one file. We liked the product so we purchased 21 more licenses SEN-980579-SEN-9809599, when I downloaded the license it 21 individual licenses. I need to add those license to our server so we can add more users. BUt I can not load multiple license. How can we combine all 24 licenses into one license file or is there a way to load all 24 licenses?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

Hi Christine!

For licensing issues, it's best to work directly with Atlassian Support. Sorry for giving you the runaround a bit, but could you open a support request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ ?

I pulled this from the licensing FAQ which leads me to believe only support will be able to help you:

8. Can I combine multiple licenses to increase the number of licensed users I have for a single instance?
Server product licenses cannot be combined to increase the number of users for a single instance. To increase the number of users, you will need to obtain an upgrade to the desired user tier. You can get additional information on upgrades of each respective product: Jira Software, Jira Core, Confluence, Fisheye, Crucible, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd, Portfolio for Jira, Capture for Jira, Team Calendars for Confluence, and SharePoint Connector for Confluence.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2017

If you've taken this up with Atlassian quickly after the purchase of the 21, you should find they'll be able to easily merge them to get you on to the 25 tier.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events