Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira service desk users dont have permission to login

Murthy Namagiri April 6, 2018

Hi,

Jira service desk users are unable to login into the service desk customer portal.

And there is no more option called "Service Desk Customer - Portal Access" to grant the permission access, 

JIRA Version No : Jira Service Desk 3.5.0..

Kindly assist to resolve this issue because no one of them can't able to login to the portal...

2 answers

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2018

Hi,

Another stupid question are you sure you are accessing the right permission scheme for this project?

Susan

Murthy Namagiri April 7, 2018

Yes, right permission scheme only,....

Murthy Namagiri April 7, 2018

Please see the permission scheme imagesJira_SD_Create_Issue.JPGPermission Scheme.JPG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2018

The "unknown security type" in your screenshot suggests that you've removed or disabled part or all of the service desk application.

Murthy Namagiri April 9, 2018

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your reply, i didn't removed any of the permission, and how to check the disabled part..

Because its a critical issue, no one of them can't able to login...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2018

Go to "manage applications" and check the status of service desk.  There is definitely something broken in the system setup which needs fixing before you'll get far with this.

Murthy Namagiri April 10, 2018

Sure, i will check and update Nic..

Hi Nic,

Please help me, to check out the service desk status, i can't able to find this options in my service desk...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2018

Again, go to "manage applications" to check if it is correctly installed and working.

Hi Nic,

Sorry, i didn't find any of the options like "Manage application", so that i had attached my screenshot, pls refer and let me know..Jira_SD_Manage_App.PNG

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2018

Hi Murthy,

That sounds strange.  DId you check the project type to make sure it's still "Service Desk"?

Susan

Murthy Namagiri April 6, 2018

Yes Susan, 

it's a service desk type only....

Jira_SD_Project-Type.JPG

Is there any issues..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events