Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira automation ScriptRunner action edition screen not rendering properly

David Bouchard March 5, 2018

In Jira Automation, when I select a ScriptRunner action, I don't have an editor.  I get a blank area, with a few "1" on the right.  If I click on the ones, I can type, but that really messes the screen up, the scroll bar goes crazy, sortof like an infinite loop adding lines.  Screenshot below:

Untitled.png

1 answer

0 votes
Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2018

Hi David,

From our release notes, it looks like you'll need to restart your JIRA instance if you haven't done so after installing the version of ScriptRunner that gives you the Automation for Jira integration. Have you done a restart and reset your browser?

Thanks,

Josh

David Bouchard March 6, 2018

One thing I have not specified is that this is a server instance, not cloud.  Is there a way to say when Jira has been restarted the last time?  Or is there a way to say when Jira automation was loaded?  I know the last time the server was rebooted, so I could work with that?  Just trying to avoid a restart, the instance is heavily used.

Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

Hi David,

I don't know if you've seen already, but we now have an open bug report for issues with Automation for Jira not showing up. Please follow https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-2741

to see when it is fixed. 

Thanks,

Josh

David Bouchard March 12, 2018

I see this now.  Thanks, I will follow the progress of the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events