Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira and Trello

Gildardo Venegas December 5, 2017

Did Jira bought Trello? 

I'm currently working with trello and Im thinking to migrate to premium version, but I want to know if I have an account in Jira licensed...can I use that in Trello? or I have to pay both? 

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2017

Atlassian acquired Trello in January of this year. You can find about pricing of Trello offering on their site.

thanks...that means I can migrate my Trello board to my payed Jira board with no extra cost?

Im using trello's free version right now

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2017

I cannot say. That is a question for Atlassian and likely there is some reference on their site. You might wish to send an inquiry via their support page if you can't locate the info.

excellent....thanks fo the tip sir!

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2017

Hi @Gildardo Venegas,

Yes you can import information from Trello boards directly into Jira Software.  There is even a short video that explains how to do this in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TNlaTPbE70

Regards,
Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events