Jira Service Desk

Rahul Pandoh November 26, 2014

Hi Team I am using JIRA Service Desk.I am creating a  Ticket through JIRA Service Desk eg I  am creating a software request ticket.When i click "Need a software".A list containing multiple softwares come up like operating system,antivirus,Servers etc.This is perfectly fine.I just want to know if i select a software from that  list eg "operating system" , another  3 - 4 text boxes should open which should ask  "which operating system "?" how much bit" ? etc etc.Is there any way to do this ?

3 answers

1 vote
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2014

Hi,

You can use plugin for service desk called service pack for JIRA service desk: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.intenso.jira.plugins.jsd-extender

There is option dynamic forms for customer portal. You choose select custom field, option and what field should be shown when you choose this option.

0 votes
Matt November 26, 2014

Shame, it would be good to be able to make some simple conditional requests.

Rahul Pandoh November 26, 2014

Matt i didnt got your answer.Can you ls elaborate

Matt November 26, 2014

Just as described in the OP, it would be nice to be able to simply build a field where the response is passed to another request field as a parameter this will allow conditional requests, like I want "Hardware" Type of hardware ? etc http://css-tricks.com/examples/DynamicDropdown/

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

I guess this is not possible . On the normal JIRA UI we can do this using js or behaviours plugin , however service desk has put some restrictions which does not allow such behavior on the Customer portal.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events