Jira Service Desk users able to resolve tickets

Hi,

I have noticed that users are able to resolve cases not created by them. I have set the permissions so that only developers can resolve cases. Am I missing something? Is there a way of removing Resolve, Resond to customer and resdy for Support from the users view? Surely this should only be available for people with Developer access?

Regards

Brandon

1 answer

0 votes
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Dec 02, 2013

If for example you have project A and project B; the project permission scheme for project A should not be associated with the project permission scheme for project B.

So you could create group A and group B. For the Browse Project permission, you would specify that group A has access and then do the same for the other project permission that is associated to project B.

More details available here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Managing+Project+Permissions#ManagingProjectPermissions-permission_schemes

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

35,596 views 13 39
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you