Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk - internal and external users

Fernando Noll September 21, 2017

Good afternoon. The intenal and external users of Jira Service Desk in Cloud did not receive the automatic invitation. How to proceed in this case?

2 answers

0 votes
Henrik Sihvonen March 19, 2018

I just had this issue today and found to my horror there is no resend function for customers! A few tickets on the subject but no solution implemented.
The easiest way I found was to deactivate the customer and reactivate and then invite again.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2017

How were the users added? Regardless - Go to the user management under settings and verify the users are there and see if it indicates "resend" beside the user(s) names. If so pick someone internally and resend to see if they receive the invitation.

Fernando Noll September 21, 2017

Hi Jack,

We use the <customers> option then the <add organizations> option and finally <add customers>. The <send portal invitation> option was checked on all clients. This routine has been executed several times. No internal or external customer received the notification. The "resend" option is not available.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2017

so then I assume all of your customers are shown under Settings>User Management>Portal Only Customers and they show as "never logged in"?

Have you ever been successful adding a customer where the invite was sent?

User_management_-_Users.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events