Jira Service Desk has created an issue link, but says the issue does not exist/has been deleted.

Sean Connelly August 9, 2017

A user emailed our designated support email which automatically creates a service desk ticket. The link showed up but when trying to open the ticket, JIRA just tries to load it and eventually says the issue was deleted. How can I delete the link to the issue? I have tried searching for the issue and deleting it through a context menu, but that doesn't work either.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2017

Initially, that suggests that you don't have permission to see the linked issue, but in that case, you shouldn't see the link (I am assuming you are talking about the link on the JIRA issue that spawned the second issue to be created?)

I would reach for the integrity checker - it has an option to check for broken issue links.  It will report broken ones before cleaning them, so you can check what it does.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events