Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk customer, doesn't receive email notifications for new comment. What is reason?

Пламен Димитров July 27, 2017

Hello support.

We have itpartner.atlassian.net Service portal. One of  our custommer - 'trz@econt.com' can not receive email notification when she in request participants. For example you can see service request SR-14202.

What is the reason for this issue?

Regards Plamen Dimitrov

3 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2017

Plamen, one thing to note here is that this is the Community (public) channel vs. support though at lot of good support occurs here. :-)

I mention this only because in practice you may not wish to share specific details like the service portal and customer's emails.

1 vote
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2017

Hi Plamen,

Two possible reasons that I could think of:

1. The user 'trz' has marked "do not receive notifications" on the Service request. 

2. In the Project Settings - Customer Notifications - Ensure that "Customers Involved" is in the "to" for notifcations. 

0 votes
Пламен Димитров July 28, 2017

Thanks Jack,

You are right, I sent request on Atlassian suppot center.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events