Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk custom portal

Deleted user July 2, 2017

Hello everyone,

how can i customize the service desk portal like below? I've already google it but didn't finde anything about that?

Kind regards

Ricardo S.

image-2017-02-07-15-26-33-180.png

3 answers

1 vote
Deleted user July 11, 2017

Hi,

it should be like the screenshot. My Request should be also in the first page of the Service Desk. So the user don't need do click at "My Requests".

@Branden McElveen. I try the add-on but our customer don't like more add-ons anymore they got too much..

Cheers,

Ricardo

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2017

Hi Ricard,

Most of the customizations you can do can be found in Configuring the customer portal.  The colors can be configured using the instructions in Configuring the look and feel of your JIRA applications

JSDERVER-4580 is a Suggestion to allow the columns to be re-ordered.  Please vote on that issue as well.  Finally, there is an add-on that may be of use to you called Ultimate Theming for JIRA Service Desk.  Take a look at it and see if it fits your needs.

Cheers,

Branden

0 votes
Daniel Vargas Llopis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2017

Hi Ricardo,

What is it exactly what you're looking to configure?

To edit the colours, when you're logged in as an admin, you should have the button 'Customize', where you can change the colours of the header bar and add a logo.
(Only visible in the main page of your Service Desk, /servicedesk/customer/portals )

For the part on the right side, I have not seen that before, is it possible they might be using an add-on?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events