Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Data Center - Increase number of agents / costs

Ian Fidler December 18, 2018

If I purchase a 100 agent Jira Service Desk Data Center license (20000 USD), and in 3 months need to upgrade to 250 agents, is the cost 36,000 USD, or are there any discounts for the upgrade within the 12 months?

Assume the new 250 user license would run from the purchase date?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

Hi @Ian Fidler ,

this should help you : 

How do I upgrade the tier of my Data Center subscription?

User tier upgrades to Data Center licenses are pro-rated through the license's current expiration date. For example, a Data Center license valid from 1-Jan through 1-Jan, and upgraded on 1-Sept, would only be billed for the period of 1-Sept through 1-Jan.

Please note that when upgrading a Data Center license's user tier, you are moving from one tier to another. For example, upgrading from 500 users to 1000 users will result in a total of 1000 users, not 1500 users.

Conversely, Data Center licenses can be downgraded to a lower tier at any time, however, it's important to note that refunds and credits are not provided for mid-term downgrades. Data Center licenses can be downgraded and renewed in one transaction, within 90 days of the license's expiry.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events