cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSD queues not working

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2017

Looks like my Jira Service Desk is broken, I can't see any queue, whatever I select in Queues, I get "Get started with your first request" page, please see screen shot, thank you.Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 17.53.04.png

2 answers

0 votes
hugo.norte July 21, 2020

I experienced the same issue. I solved this way:

1. Login as superadmin

2. Click to access the Jira Service Desk

3. Choose the project regarding the queue you wish to grant access

4. Click on de gear icon (project configuration) and Click on the "people" link

5. Search for the username or email of the people you want to give access (if the people is not in the list, you must invite him/her)

6. The table of users have a column named "function". Open the select menu located at this colum at the right size of the people name.

7. Select all the options of access you need to set up (administrator, service desk customer, service desk team, users).

That's it.

I am using the cloud version in July,2020. If you are reading this in a long future, maybe those steps will not remain the same, but at least you've got the idea where to search the right answer for you.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2017

Hi Andriy,

Did you check your permissions?

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2017

Hi Fadoua,

Yes, please see screenshot also.Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 20.24.17.png

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2017

Hi Andriy,

I am sure it is the macros within the plugin, it has to be enabled. Did you check that?

From the URL, it looks like you are On Demand.

Click on Manage Add-ons -> All Add-ons -> locate the JSD Add ons and make sure Macros are enabled.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2017

Hi Fadoua,

I've checked all JSD related add-ons and they are all enabled and all modules are enabled too, but I can't see any Macros add-on or module, beside Wiki Renderer Macros Plugin.

Thank you.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2017

Ok then.

Does the Service Desk Team have the "Browse Projects" permission?

I am positive it has something to do with the project permissions.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2017

Yes, it does.

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 11.31.36.png

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2017

Hi Andriy,

Sorry if I am asking so many questions, that's how i can troubleshoot.

You don't have any issue security scheme?

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2017

Hi Fadoua,

Sorry for delay, I did not receive notification about your last answer.

And it started to work finally, not sure if anybody from Atlassian have changed anything.

Thank you a lot for trying to help!

Have a good day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events