Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA service desk landing page with capture form This then feeds in to a JIRA service desk

koteswararao June 25, 2019

JIRA service desk landing page with capture form This then feeds in to a JIRA service desk project where we can set up queues, actions, each queue with our required fields. We would manage and develop all of this. We need the new service desk project created.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2019

@koteswararao , I’m unsure how to respond to your inquiry. It sounds more like a statement of what JSD does already. 

• It has a portal (landing page)
  • it has forms and when completed it results in a new issue in JSD
  • it has queues
  • It has required fields
  • you have the ability to create a project

the only thing that seems out of place is the statement that says you will develop all this, which I don’t understand what exactly you want to develop. Maybe you are wanting to develop your own web page that has a list of forms to choose from? If so yes you can surely do that and leverage the JSD APIs which are available on line. 

Frank Garcia May 10, 2023

I have the same question. Is there a tutorial on how to create a customized web page for my service desk customers?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events