Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA service desk landing page with capture form This then feeds in to a JIRA service desk

JIRA service desk landing page with capture form This then feeds in to a JIRA service desk project where we can set up queues, actions, each queue with our required fields. We would manage and develop all of this. We need the new service desk project created.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Jun 25, 2019

@Koteswara Rao P , I’m unsure how to respond to your inquiry. It sounds more like a statement of what JSD does already. 

• It has a portal (landing page)
  • it has forms and when completed it results in a new issue in JSD
  • it has queues
  • It has required fields
  • you have the ability to create a project

the only thing that seems out of place is the statement that says you will develop all this, which I don’t understand what exactly you want to develop. Maybe you are wanting to develop your own web page that has a list of forms to choose from? If so yes you can surely do that and leverage the JSD APIs which are available on line. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,186 views 15 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you