JIRA Software 100 users + JIRA Service Desk 25 agents = 125 JIRA (instance) users?

Joao Mendonca December 13, 2016

Hi,

I already have a JIRA Software 100 users and I want to buy JIRA Service Desk 25 users, will this mean that I will have a total of 125 users in this JIRA instance? Or will this mean that from those 100 users, 25 can have agents permissions?

Thanks!

3 answers

2 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2016

Hi Joao,

JIRA Software and JIRA Service desk are different products having different license tiers. If you need 25 service desk agents, you purchase a license for 25 Service Desk agents. This does not influence your 100 JIRA Software users.

But indeed, as Nic says, if they are 25 additional users that you want to grant access to your existing JIRA Software too, they will add to your total user count of JIRA Software as well.

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2016

It's 125 users.

However, if you need your agents to use software functions, you'll need to include them in the 100 Software.

0 votes
Joao Mendonca December 13, 2016

Thanks Nick and Walter for the fast reply!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events