After changing some translations in translations.atlassion.com I downloaded the language pack for JIRA Service Desk and installed it into our instance but they show no effect.
I changed translations f.e. "My recent Requests" or "No Results found".
I checked the download pack and the translations exist.
The JIRA Service Desk Version is 2.1.
The possible versions for the lanuage pack wich I checked are 2.0md10 and 2.2.
If the translation is present in the language pack then it should be displayed correctly within the product (Service Desk in your case). It might not work for few reasons:
Please also note that when you translate messages at translations.atlassian.com, the service needs few minutes to regenerate language pack so it contains new translations.
Please also note that only 'accepted' translations get into language pack. More information can be found at: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TRANS/Atlassian+Translations
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs