In my company we work with JIRA and AGILE, and recently discovered your new add on Service Desk, but I have some questions about it.
1. Can Service Desk create Tickets from email? Like a pop3 service that consumes an email account and creates tickets based on the received emails.
2. If yes to above, can it then send and automatic reply with the info of the created ticket?
3. Is it possible to customize the queues layout, like adding new columns (costum field most of the time)?
4. Can we reply to a costumer with an email from a ticket in Service Desk?
5. If we already have 10 users using JIRA, the $10 of Service Desk starter gives me another 10 users to just use Service Desk or already counts the existing JIRA 10 users?
PS: the product looks great!
Hi Carlos :
The Jira Service Desk marketing team is working on a guide to help new Atlassian customers switch from email to JSD and we'd love to hear from you! Please share: - What made you realize that i...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs