In my company we work with JIRA and AGILE, and recently discovered your new add on Service Desk, but I have some questions about it.
1. Can Service Desk create Tickets from email? Like a pop3 service that consumes an email account and creates tickets based on the received emails.
2. If yes to above, can it then send and automatic reply with the info of the created ticket?
3. Is it possible to customize the queues layout, like adding new columns (costum field most of the time)?
4. Can we reply to a costumer with an email from a ticket in Service Desk?
5. If we already have 10 users using JIRA, the $10 of Service Desk starter gives me another 10 users to just use Service Desk or already counts the existing JIRA 10 users?
PS: the product looks great!
Hi Carlos :
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs