It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA Service Desk: Customer Satisfaction Surveys

Can JIRA Customer Satisfaction Survey results be pushed back to an "on-premise instance" of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and tied to the original Case that generated the survey??

1 answer

1 vote
Brant Schroeder Community Leader May 14, 2018

Renee,

Unfortunately there is no way of doing this without building your own service that hits or is triggered by the DB.  The current JIRA Service Desk API does not have any support for accessing customer satisfaction.  You could query the DB and use a batch load to your CRM or create your own service to pull the information you are looking for until Atlassian adds customer satisfaction to their API.

You can also check the marketplace as there are a number of add-ons for surveys that may provide the functionality you are seeking.

The following DB query will give you all issues (and the issues project) that have a Satisfaction Comment added.

select p.pkey, i.reporter, ep.json_value from entity_property ep
join jiraissue i
on (i.id = ep.entity_id)
join project p
on (i.project = p.id)
where ep.property_key = 'service-request-feedback-comment'

Hi Brant,

Do you know how can I get from database all issues with number of satisfaction stars?

I'm also interested in how to grab the satisfaction number from the db

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

287 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you