JIRA Service Desk: Can we set custom time band in Reports ?

Hi,

Can we set custom time band in Reports ?

For ex: Last n days, Last n Months.

Currently default JIRA service desk report options are:

Past 48 hours

Past 7 days

Past 14 days

Past 30 days

Past Quarter by day

Past Quarter by week

Past year by week

Past year by month

Any suggestions ??

My JIRA version is 6.4 and service desk version is 2.0.

4 answers

yes, you can change it whatever you like. Those are just defaults and you can modify or add as much as you want.

Hi thanks for the reply. can you please suggest me where to find those options, I have global permission access and I dint see any such option of adding the custom time band in "JIRA Service desk Report"

Hi thanks for the reply.

can you please suggest me where to find those options, I have global permission access and I dint see any such option of adding the custom time band in "JIRA Service desk Report"

Thanks

I don't think customizing start and end dates in JSD reports is possible as of now...it's killing us.  This feature was requested November '13 and it still has not been implemented.  See JIRA ticket below.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-147

Apparently based on the ticket listed above, this has not yet been addressed...Very disappointing and frustrating.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

239 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot