JIRA IT HELPESK CUSTOMER WEB PORTAL

we use JIRA IT-HELPESK as helpdesk tool for our customers.
We are a service provider in telecoms. For each client we create a service desk. For example for the customer "Red" we create a service desk "RED". for this service we add customers "one", "two", "three". My question is this: how to configure JIRA IT Helpesk for the customer "one", "two" and "three" can see all the tickets (one, two, three) at the web portal

2 answers

1 vote
Shayne Covey Atlassian Team Jan 30, 2015

This is currently not an option in JIRA Service Desk, but feature requests exist to implement such functionality.

I would suggest taking a moment to vote for these feature requests, plus add any comments you may have to let the development teams know why the features are important to the way you use JIRA, how you'd envision the feature working, etc.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

1,197 views 6 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot