Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JEMH notifications TemplateSet per project and comments

Filip Gawlas January 16, 2018

Hello,

I am working with JEMH Email notifications. Everything works well, but I have two things which aren’t huge problem although it is a bit impracticle.

First thing. When I am in Template Sets. If I write macro for one project, macro is shared in other projects too. Is it possible to have macro for each project or I need one huge macro which I have to separate them by condition for example “if (project == this ) then do this“ and so on?

And second thing. When I am in Event Listener and have some Project Mapping. There is choice to “Treat Events with Comments As”. Is it possible to turn this completely off? 

Because for example, I am closing some incident and writing resolution with it…..then I receive notification about new comment (or any other selection from the list), but I wanted notification about closing incident. If I want notification about closing, I have to write it without any resolution or set selection for Issue Closed, but this is not what I wanted exactly.

Best Regards and Thank you very much for any informations, 

Filip

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Brook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2018

Hi there, we respond a bit faster through our dedicated support@thepluginpeople.com mailbox!

Is it possible to have macro for each project or I need one huge macro

Huge macro right now.  I logged https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/browse/JEMH-6554 for that.

>  Is it possible to turn this completely off? 

if you don't treat all events with comments as comments, then that is what you did?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events