cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with my Deliver analysis workflow

Vergeres Julien September 29, 2015

Dear community, 

I need you help to find a workaround regarding my deliver analysis workflow :

today we are using the JSD (licence 1.0) where you do not have limitation for the number of agent you have. We are using JIRA as a tool for our customer in order to follow requests. At one step, there is an analysis we have to provide to our customer (means the request is assign to my team). Once we deliver this analyis, the workflow assigns the request to the customer and they have to accept this "analysis"

==> Problem : If we migrate to JSD 2.0 (my objective), unfortunately i'm going into trouble as apparently I have also to create the customer as an Agent....As you can imagine, it is not possible to create each time an agent for each client who have to validate an analysis.

So do you have in mind any workaround ?

Best regards

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2015

No.  Your customers should not be in a position where you're giving them any access other than the portal, they should not have Agent rights at any time.

You need to build the workflow so that the customer's feedback can trigger the right steps for Agents to monitor in the background.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events