Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Statistics gadget without accessing issues ?

Ahmad Al-Abbadi January 7, 2018

How can I have Issue Statistics gadget listing all issues without links to issues or accessibility to issues. Only numbers with privacy on accessing the issues.

Thanks,

Ahmad

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2018

I am not sure I understand the question, but it seems like you are looking for a report on issues without links. 

I stop understanding at "accessibility to issues, the rest of the question makes no sense.

At a guess though, I think you might be asking for a gadget to report on things you cannot see because of the security settings on them.  This will not work - if you can't see an issue, you cannot report on it.

Ahmad Al-Abbadi January 10, 2018

Thanks Nic for your answer and quick response. What I have done to test the reporting issue "issue statistics gadget" is that if you have Issue Security level on some issues this will not be reflected on statistics reports once you dont have access to issues. For example, each user has private issues and the statistics vary from each user depends on issue security. At the end, if there is any other way except the Issue statistics gadget to review statistics of issues without links.

I hope its clear for you..

Thanks in advance,

Ahmad

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2018

That is what I already said.  You can't report on things you can't see.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events