Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Filter Subscription Email - Field Visibility

Matúš Klaudíny January 11, 2019

Hello,

Why is Customer Request Type not visible in the Issue Filter Subscription Email. I have created a list of tickets that i want to send on weekly basis as a report and i want to include to which category they were assigned to. 

image.png

3 answers

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2019

Alright, so next question.  Maybe its specific to the email app.  We use Outlook.  What do you use?

Basic Gmail / Inbox in browser atm. 

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2019

Hi,

I was curious.  I'm on Jira server and I just ran a subscription and my customer request types are fine:

Capture.PNG

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2019

Maybe it's a bug?

Wow, thank you. Could you please tell me version of JIRA and JSD you are running? If that is okay? Also.. isnt this somehow connected to the request type icons?

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2019

Hi,

Jira 7.9.2 and JSD 3.12.2

We use custom request type icons, so that's maybe why they arent' showing up.  But as long as the description does, that's fine.

The shame is that the Description is the main desire that is missing. No need to have icons in such report :/

Well there has to be something that i am missing! (We got higher application licences also :/)

We are also using icons from the predefined set from Atlassian. 

There really is no reason why this is not working properly, afaic. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2019

Did you verify that the issue actually has a request type in the detail view?

Yes in JIRA it shows on each and every one of them. 

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2019

Can you paste a screenshot of those above issues of the view issue

Curious

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2019

@Matúš Klaudíny, like Susan mine are showing fine and i'm on Cloud. So we need to understand what is different for you. So for sure you have checked INN-618 and 617 and you see the request type in the detail view? Can you try to remove the CRT from the filter, rerun to show it is gone and then re-add, just for grins?

subscription.jpg

This is how it looks in JIRA Issues Search. 

image.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2019

this is a good one for sure! Yay for Susan and I as we have a bone w/ some meat on it. boo for you as you are suffering thru it. :-) This is sure smelling like a bug. I'm continuing to contemplate possibilities. In the interim you might want to open a ticket w/ Atlassian Support.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2019

ok so surely a bug associated w/ Gmail interop. I just added my gmail test user to the subscription I have and what is weird is I don't even get the "Customer Request Type" column but in Outlook it is there clear as day. @Matúš Klaudíny, I recommend contacting Atlassian support and please reference this thread and place final solution once you have it.

Like Matúš Klaudíny likes this

Perfect! So there is something weird going on. Thank you for the quick review :))

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events