Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Created notification

Kevin Decker November 21, 2017

Currently we receive a notification everytime an agent creates an issue and I can't seem to find out where to configure this so that we only receive notifications on Issue Create when it is a customer that is creating the issue. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
H K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2017

Hello,

I think you can change this under administration > issues > notification schemes.

0 votes
Andreia Fernandes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2017

Hello,

Go to your project settings and then to menu customer-notifications. You can also check menu notifications.

Kevin Decker November 21, 2017

Hi Andreia, 

I've checked these areas prior and I don't see anything that would allow me to basically rule out the notifications to an agent if an agent created the issue. 

Andreia Fernandes
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2017

Please see whats in front of the 'Issue Created' in the notifications menu

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events