Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there the ability to have a different email auto response for each request type?

K Stevenson July 20, 2018
In Service Desk, we have 4 request types. I'd like each one to have its own auto response email. Is that possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2018

K Stevenson,

See notes below plus link on this issue

"You can create one email channel in addition to your service desk's default email address.

If you use more than one email address to interact with your customers, you might be able to set up forwarding rules or aliases to receive requests in the email linked to your service desk project. You will need to configure any forwarding rules or aliases in your email client."

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/receiving-requests-by-email-747602718.html

Victor

K Stevenson July 20, 2018

Sorry, let me try to be more clear.  When a user submits their request, we have an 'auto reply' set up.  We have four request types and I'd like a different 'auto response' to be available for each type.  One type is 'Question'.  Each type has different fields available and therefore a different response may be more appropriate

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2018

K stevenson,

I'm not sure if that is possible from my limited experience with JSD. Could be possible with a 3rd party plugin.

Victor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events