Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an addon that replaces the current KB portal experience?

Gil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2019

Hi.

My company is not approving of the current KB article view in the portal. Too narrow, screenshots are too small, ToC is broken etc.,

Is there an addon that sort of replaces the knowledge base experience view in the portal?

2 answers

0 votes
Gil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2019

Hi Mihai,

I'm using this add-on but it doesn't affect the portal view when reading KB articles. 

0 votes
Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 18, 2019
Gil
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 18, 2019

Hi @Mihai Schwarz 

I'm using this add-on but it doesn't affect the portal view when reading KB articles

Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 18, 2019

Hi @Gil other than this I am not aware of any add-ons that might help you with that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events