Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to customize the Service Desk login page?

John Brown June 16, 2017

We are in the process of setting up our Service Desk (Server 3.5) and would like to customize the language on the login page. Does anyone know if this is possible? 

For a little more background, we mostly service customers within our organization, and have configure delegated authentication via LDAP, and have that set up to allow people to log in with their standard LDAP credentials. However, we do have some customers that do not have a presence in the org, and because of that, we are also allowing people to sign up for an account (publicly). We'd like to offer some directions on the login page for people so that they understand which way to go - sign in with their standard credentials, or create a new account.

Thoughts?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Vargas Llopis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2017

H John,

I haven't tried to do it myself, but it seems to be possible to edit some messages in the login screen:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-Service-Desk-questions/How-do-i-add-message-to-login-screen-of-service-desk-of-Jira-e-g/qaq-p/101407

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events