Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to order queues on a per user basis

Regula Sutter October 16, 2017

Hello,

my customer wants their agents to have the possibility to favour queues, and to view them in their preferred order. Agents should have the ability to reorder queues as they wish.

I know that an admin can reorder queues on a per project basis. Is it even technically possible to order queues on per user basis? And if so: Do you know of an add-on that helps with that? My search was unsuccessful so far.

Best regards,

Regula

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2017

Hi Regula,

You're referring to the queues like in the middle column of the first picture on this documentation: Setting up queues for your team, correct?

It's currently only possible by the administrator but I would like to get a feature request going for you so I want to understand completely what you want them to do.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Regula Sutter October 17, 2017

Hi Shannon,

Yes, that's the queues I was referring to.

More exactly: The customer will use different issue types for different services they are offering. They are planning to have a separate queue for each issue type. An agent will typically work with one issue type / service, helping out with others from time to time. An agent should therefore be able to rearrange the queues, so the queue they are mainly working with is on top, while others they work with are near the top. Queues they don't need regularly should be placed further down in the list.
The order of queues should thus be adjustable on a per user basis, not only on project basis.

It is important to this customer to have all services bundled within one project.

Best regards,
Regula

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2017

Regula,

Thank you. 

I've created the feature request here:

Please vote on the feature request, watch it, and comment publicly with your usage case to help implement it in the most ideal way for our users.

Until the feature is accepted, then the project administrator will need to order the queues for the team as a whole.

Thank you for your understanding!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events