Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to edit the customer confirmation of issue number screen

ccassidy September 16, 2019

I need to edit this text on the customer reference screen but cannot see how to do it

Thanks!

Your reference is SCVRSD-57. Check CCay@.....l.com for a confirmation and updates.

Back to help center

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

Hi @ccassidy , where exactly are you seeing this text? Can you please share a screenshot example. 

if this is in the email notification for example then you would change it under project settings > customer notifications.

Hi Jack thatks for the quick response

Customer Portal Issue creation screen.PNG

It isnt an email notification so I cant modify in the settings you suggested I did try there.  It is when a customer logs a ticket/bug and that it the generic response.  I want to edit the response.  This is the path.  

servicedesk/customer/portal/8/create/110/confirm

Like Boris likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

Thanks. The reason I was asking for this is that I never have seen a 'confirmation screen' on the portal. Below is what I am used to which basically illustrates that I my customers are taken directly to the issue view screen for the issue just created. I'm wondering if maybe you are on Server or maybe you have an addon? I tried two different instances that I have access to w/ the same results but both are Cloud.

confirm.jpg

Thanks Jack. My instance is cloud as well. 

The difference could be that my customer isnt logged in. I'm using an Incognito browser to test what a customer would see when they get that confirmation screen.  The result is a very limited response.    

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2019

aha! yep that is the case for sure. I confirmed that if not logged in I do receive that. I don't know of any way to edit that confirmation but will poke around a bit more to see if I find anything.

Like # people like this
Boris April 29, 2020

Hi @ccassidy
Can you tell me please, where are you set the confirmation screen after the customer created the issue? I don't have a confirmation screen (
I have JSD on-premise. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events