Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to display relevant open JIRA issues in the Service Desk customer portal?

Ed McAdoo May 12, 2015

When I report a problem to Atlassian the first thing that is presented to me is a list of open issues that I should be aware of.  How do I do the same thing in my customer portal?  Can this also include a list JIRA issues?  for instance if I offer an ability in the portal to suggest an improvement for a particular product I would like to be able to display a set of JIRA New Features or Improvement issues that are related.  Or if we have a known defect that we are already working on can I display that JIRA issue to the customer even though he did not create it?  It seems that I am limited to just displaying items from a Confluence Knowledge Base.Known issues.png

2 answers

0 votes
Peter Atthem April 29, 2016

Hi any news on then this can be used?

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2015

This is a customization we have implemented. We can not share the code at this time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events