It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to create a Field(Person,Who closed/Resolved the ticket) in Jira Service Desk Cloud

In JIRA service Desk CLOUD,I can able to retrieve all the fields (Reporter, Assignee, Creater  ...etc).

But I want the Field of,Person name who closes/Resolved the particular field.

Is it Possible?

If it is possible,Can anyone pls Advice !!

Urgent !!!!!

Thanks in Advance..

2 answers

Hi Tej,

You can return issues in the specific "Resolved", "Done" status, that was changed by an specific user. For example:

status changed TO "Done"  BY admin

This query will return issues where the status were changed to "Done" by the user with the username "admin".

0 votes
Jack Community Leader May 23, 2018

@Tej T, there isn't a "resolved by" field. As @Gabriel Senna mentions you can create a JQL for a specific user but that doesn't seem to be where your head is at. You could consider the resolved by custom field addon if you are on server. I have no experience w/ it but claims to do what you want. Might be worth a try and it is free.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

1,060 views 3 13
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you