Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of web pages in the service desk portal

Alban Ligout July 10, 2019

Hello,

I have some web pages giving some informations related to our product. I would like to allow the users to access them from JIRA service desk portal. How can I proceed? Thank you. 

Best regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2019

Hi @Alban Ligout , 

this is something that can be achieved with a plugin like Extension for Jira Service Desk. You can't do it with the out of the box portal unfortunately.

--Alexis

Alban Ligout July 18, 2019

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for this suggestion. Do you if the static html will be protected by the same system as JIRA service desk used or will the page be public? I have tried confluence module but there are two drawbacks: the static pages are public (anybody with the link can access it) and confluence adds some code and modify my HTML pages.  

Best regards,

Alban 

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2019

Hi @Alban Ligout , 

you should test it first but I think I remember that it will be accessible only through Service Desk, so won't be public.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events