Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate payment system in jira service desk

Hendrik Schulte-Bahrenberg May 28, 2017

Hi All,

does anyone know an option in standard or an add-on which enables to bill customers for the tickets that they created in Jira service desk?

In our business model we track the effort that we spend on a ticket, capture this effort in the ticket/issue itself and would like to charge the customer based on this (invoice/payment based on single ticket or multiple tickets by the end of the months).

Anybody has experiences which such kind of request?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hendrik

2 answers

1 vote
Chaitanya Srinadhu June 14, 2019

@Hendrik Schulte-Bahrenberg Did you find any solutions. I am looking for a similar solution as well. 

Amr Abdelmaguid May 18, 2020

@Chaitanya Srinadhu @Hendrik Schulte-Bahrenberg did u find any solution for the payment gateway integration

Majo Francis November 14, 2022

Hendrik Schulte-Bahrenberg

@Chaitanya Srinadhu  

@Amr Abdelmaguid 

Hello...

We were just considering the scope of building a payment gateway for Jira.. If you have a quick minute may I know your use case please..

Thanks,

Majo

Venkat July 4, 2023

Hi team ,

we have the same requirement to integrate with payment solution gateway with JSM.

Could you please let me know what is the best approach on it .

Thanks,

Venkat.

1 vote
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2017

Hey, 

I haven't personally tested it , but a lot of JIRA Service Desk users use the Tempo Timesheet add-on for billing purposes 

Hope it helps ! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events