Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insight - Set the value of an object attribute with a predefined value with spaces

James Jam November 22, 2018

Hi all,

I defined the Not Available value in the Object Scheme states, so I inserted the state attribute into the objects.

I followed the instructions shown here: 

https://documentation.riada.io/insight/latest/insight-administrator-s-guide/insight-workflow-functions/insight-post-functions#InsightPostFunctions-Setthevalueofanobjectattributewithapredefinedvalueplaceholders-setobjectattributevaluetopredefined

but when the post funtion starts, the Not Available value is not set.
I tried with:

Not Available
'Not Available'
"Not Available"

How can I do?

P.S. It works if I set a value without spaces (e.g. Available)

thank you all

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yinon Negev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2018

Hi James.

Just tested this with Insight 5.7.3 and this works fine with simply stating:

Not Available

(No Quotation Marks, Case insensitive in the Postfunction's "Predefined Value" field )

Can you Manually set this Status on Objects?

If you've indicated other Statuses as selectable in the Status Attribute, you will have to add this Status in order for this Status to be selected (see our Documentation).

If this is still not working and you wish to troubleshoot this together, please create a Support Ticket in https://portal.riada.io

Kind regards,

Yinon

Team Riada

James Jam November 26, 2018

Hi Yinon,
Thanks for the reply.
I looked closely at the documentation you gave me.

Unfortunately I made the big mistake of not make public the workflow after modifying the post function.
I'm sorry.
Insight works correctly.

Thanks again
Greetings

James

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events