Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredible slow performance after 1 year of JIRA

Ubeeo support August 8, 2017

Dear reader,

Apologies if this is the wrong location to post it. But after searching (frustratedly) 45 minutes for a "report an issue" button, I gave up.

Is it correct that JIRA has been working incredible slow in the past 3 weeks. Pages takes 20+ seconds to load and sometimes they don't even load at all.

What kind of information would be handy to provide? I have no clue since the company has been using JIRA for 1 year now and never faced any loading time longer than 3-4 seconds.

We use JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence.

Kind regards,

Kevin

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2017

Dear Hireserve Support,

This link could also be very handy for troubleshooting;

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshooting-performance-problems-336169888.html

Thanks Jeremy, that helps. gonna read through.

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2017

It's https://support.atlassian.com/contact to raise a support request, although the best route really depends on what type of system you have. 

If you're on Server, you might find it easer to use the "raise a support request" from within the application, as that bundles up and sends the basics of the information Atlassian are going to ask you automatically.

For Cloud, use the contact form there, it will lead you through creating a support request.

Thanks Nic, I think because I was so frustrated I couldn't find something as simple as their support page. Thanks! Created an issue, we use the cloud solution btw.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events