I created a test project named "project 1" and integrated one email account where all our incoming emails would be received, and issues would be created automatically.
This worked fine on project 1. After a server migration (we are still evaluating jira service desk server) to another machine, i imported my old config through a .zip file.
Later on i removed this project 1 and created a fresh new one, project 2.
On project 2 i activated incoming emails again from the same email box as project 1.
Thing is, now all my incoming emails create issues under project 1 (because the requester's received email has the original tag HD-27, continuing the ticket number of the previous project) instead of creating on the new project 2.
Any thoughts on how to correct this?
It was just a guess because the subject on the emails sent back to the requester went with "HD-27". The tag from the previous project and the ticket number that was next to come.
Nevertheless the issue is fixed. I changed the password of the email in which this setup was configured and reconfigured the "custom email address" in Email Requests.
Thanks for your reply !
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs