Including Requested Participants in Email Updates

We are receiving issues via email and need to include any cc'd email addresses in any email communications going forward.

These people are being added as a "requested participant" however within any notification settings there is no option to add "requested participants" anywhere, just the reporter and customers involved. Using the later option sends an email to any contact within the requesters organisation, with having large organisations as customers this is something we dont want to do.

I've had a look through similar questions and I've not seen a solution that works.

Any help would be appriciated.

1 answer

1 vote
Susan Hauth Community Champion Sep 22, 2017

Hi John,

"Requested Participants" is the same as "Shared With" on the portal.  These individuals are included in "Customers Involved" in the notification scheme.   There has been some naming changes in Service Desk which makes this somewhat confusing. 

Hope that helps and please mark answered if it does.

Susan

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published 7 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

30 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot