Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Service Cloud, can I create a set of custom request types and add them in new projects?

Priyendu Bhardwaj August 1, 2018

I want to set up one project for each customer, the default request types does not work for me. I need to create around 20 request types and then add them for each new project that I create. Is it possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2018

Yes.

Project Settings > Edit Request Type Group

You will need to have at least 1 issue type to dictate the workflow. 

requesttype.png

Thanks for the response!

I will have multiple projects with same request types, what would you suggest, copy the project over to the new ones? 

I was hoping to have a master project with all the possible request types in it and then copy that into any new project that I have to create in future.

Is this how you achieve reusing custom request types? 

Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2018

I personally have never copied a project as a template but I would imagine all contents including Request Types should be copied over.

Thanks! I will try that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events