Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import existing data problem

Richard Toh August 3, 2017

Attempting to import existing data after upgrading database from H2 to PostgreSQL.

Error importing data: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get unique fields for table 'AO_0201F0_KB_HELPFUL_AGGR'

4 answers

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2017

Hi Richard,

I have seen the error you're running into and in each case it was due to a Postgres installation that is not supported in that version of JIRA.  I would definitley switch to one of the supported versions of Postgres and you should be good to go.

If you get the same error once you've switched databases let us know and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

Richard Toh August 9, 2017

error1.PNGI am getting this error after clicking Test Connection button on Databaseerror2.PNGPostgresql setup as directed:

error3.PNG

Please advise.

0 votes
Richard Toh August 4, 2017

are you 100% it will work with 9.4?  it's quite a hassle.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2017

Yes, I have dealth with the same thing. 9.5 and 9.6 are both unsupported https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/supported-platforms-828787550.html

0 votes
Richard Toh August 4, 2017

Yes, I am using 9.6.3

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2017

Are you on PostgreSQL 9.2,9.3, or 9.4? My guess is you are on 9.6, switch to 9.4 and it will likely work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events