Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to include the satisfaction rating at additional touch points

Paulette July 24, 2018

I would like to gather satisfaction ratings sooner then when the ticket is resolved. Does anyone know how I can add this to other emails?

Also, is there a way to add it on the ticket in the portal?

Last thought is how can I send an email reminder if they have not completed the rating. I am finding that clients are not using this feature and I would like to find ways to get more feedback.

2 answers

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 24, 2018

Hi @Paulette,

You can do it using our app Actions for Jira Service Desk.

How to do it:

1. Add to your service desk workflow a new transition, for example Customer feedback.

actions_1.png

2. Add to Jira fields/custom fields which you want to display for customer. For example, single select Stars with options from 1 to 5 and text field Your opinion.

3. Go to global settings and in Actions for Jira Service Desk section add a new configuration: select transition and fields. You can also add a name for transition and set which fields must be required.

actions_2.png

4. Click Add.

5. Go to your Customer Portal and check if it works. New action with dedicated screen should be displayed on the ticket on Customer Portal.

actions_3.png

actions_4.png

All answers will be saved in custom fields so you can filter them and create reports in the easy way. What's more thanks to required fields, ticket won't be closed without feedback (so you don't have to spam customers with email reminders).

I hope that it solves your problem :) 

Kate

JESSE ALAN MACHADO PAIXAO July 26, 2018

Hi. This App works on jira service desk cloud instance?

Thanks.

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2018

Hi, only a server version is available.

0 votes
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2018

Hi @Paulette

Out of the box, Jira will only send surveys when the resolution is completed. Maybe, you could add a resolution in a post function which is not a final status and then clean it, but I have never tested it.

Check the add-ons available in the marketplace, because you seem to need a more complex needs than JSD have out of the box.

Paulette July 24, 2018

Cristian,

Thanks for your response. Have you used JSD extensively? 

Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2018

Yes, my company install and configure Jira Service Desk as an Atlassian Partner so I have a little experience ^^

If you need something else, ask as much as you need

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events