Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to cusotmize the follwoing the screen with information according to my need

Karthik Mohan November 21, 2017

Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2017

can you provide a bit more info? what are your needs defined as?

Hi Jack,

The above screen is where the administrator serves the request, but in this default screen I have so much information which i don´t need . So i just want to remove those things.

I am collecting 5 details from the user like

1, start date

2. end date

3. Vacation Type

4. Descriptio

5. Manager name

I need only these 5 details to be vissble when an admin try to resolve the issue

I want the above mentioned values to dispalyed under details section

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2017

You would need to rewrite most of the "view issue" code in Jira to do this, and it will be removing useful information from the user's view, as well as rendering you unsupported and making upgrades harder.

I would invest in training them better, not hacking a tool.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2017

yes. while you can easily add fields, removing is not really an option via configuration.

so , how to add the above mentioned fields withpur removing anything.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events