I would like to cusotmize the follwoing the screen with information according to my need

Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 vote
Jack Brickey Community Champion Nov 21, 2017

can you provide a bit more info? what are your needs defined as?

Hi Jack,

The above screen is where the administrator serves the request, but in this default screen I have so much information which i don´t need . So i just want to remove those things.

I am collecting 5 details from the user like

1, start date

2. end date

3. Vacation Type

4. Descriptio

5. Manager name

I need only these 5 details to be vissble when an admin try to resolve the issue

I want the above mentioned values to dispalyed under details section

You would need to rewrite most of the "view issue" code in Jira to do this, and it will be removing useful information from the user's view, as well as rendering you unsupported and making upgrades harder.

I would invest in training them better, not hacking a tool.

Jack Brickey Community Champion Nov 21, 2017

yes. while you can easily add fields, removing is not really an option via configuration.

so , how to add the above mentioned fields withpur removing anything.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

788 views 5 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you